Here are 10 reasons why we should all be looking forward to Thanksgiving:
10. This is the only day where it is not only socially acceptable to be a glutton, but possible to use this behavior as an excuse to not do dishes.
9. This is the perfect holiday to make everyone uncomfortable with your political views because no one wants to leave the table.
8. Your cousin may show up and describe how much better their life is than yours.
7. You may cook something incorrectly and single-handedly ruin everyone’s holiday.
6. A member of your extended family might ask if you’re still gay, single, or just a teacher.
5. You will have to sit at the kid’s table… with your kids.
4. Grandma could get drunk and share inappropriate stories about her stint with the USO.
3. You get to use the bathroom after Uncle Roger, who should’ve passed on the green beans.
2. Super Bowl Thursday!
1. Now we get to look forward to the “Hap, Hap, Happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap danced with Danny &%$# Kay!”
Here’s to hoping that this Thanksgiving is the best ever!